Pink Hill Wellness & Education Center
Located at 301 S. Pine Street in Pink Hill, the Pink Hill Wellness and Education Center offers a variety of continuing education classes each year. Included in these classes are Computer Related, Health Related, Job Related, and Personal Development Courses. LCC is proud of its partnership with the Pink Hill Wellness and Education Center and invite you to join one of the many classes offered in YOUR community.
CURRENT COURSES OFFERED
- Course textbook information will be provided by the instructor.
Payment should be made within 48 hours of the course start date. Payment can be made with one of the following methods:
- Check or Money Order (Please make payable to Lenoir Community College)
- Cash (Exact cash is required)
- Contact the program coordinator listed below
Students can register in one of three ways:
- In Person: See office location of the program coordinator listed below.
- Phone: Contact the program coordinator listed below.
Back to Campus Locations