ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate
(ACT® WorkKeys® NCRC®)
NCRC Test Schedule
- Pre-registration is required at least one day prior to test date. Please call 252-527- 6223, ext. 715.
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to the start time listed. Late arrivals will not be permitted to take the test.
- A current picture ID is required.
- Test fee is $36 (or $12 per assessment)—exact cash on day of testing, can accept debit or credit cards up to two days prior to scheduled test.
- The test schedule is subject to change.
|July 1, 2021||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|July 7, 2021||9 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|July 13, 2021||1 p.m. to 5 p.m.|
|July 29, 2021||5:30 p.m to 9:30 p.m.|
|August 2, 2021||9 a.m to 1 p.m.|
|August 10, 2021||1 p.m to 5 p.m.|
|August 26, 2021||5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
|July 15, 2021||9 a.m to 1 p.m.|
|August 12, 2021||9 a.m to 1 p.m.|
|July 22, 2021||5:30 p.m to 9:30 p.m.|
|August 19, 2021||5:30 p.m to 9:30 p.m.|
|July 19, 2021||1 p.m to 5 p.m.|
|August 17, 2021||1 p.m to 5 p.m.|
You’ve earned your NCRC – now what?
ACT requires authorization to release information. For employers to verify your NCRC, set your certificate to “public” on the WorkKeys Test Login site. Steps are provided on the WorkKeys site to create a free account.
Be sure to include NCRC level information on your resume and job applications.
Need a copy of your scores or certificate?
Print a copy of your test scores or obtain a pdf version of your certificate for FREE whenever you need to! Call ACT at (800) 967–5539 assistance is needed logging in.
Based on the data from more than 21,000 job profiles, ACT has identified three foundational skills that are essential to success in most jobs. These are the three core skill assessments that are the basis for earning the ACT WorkKeys NCRC: