Adult High School Transcript Request
College Transcript Request Form
Duplicate Diploma Request Form
HSED Transcript Request
Occupational Extension Transcript Request
Request to Release Test Scores
Request from National Student Clearinghouse
  • Official transcripts will normally be evaluated for transfer credit within two weeks of receipt in the Registrar’s Office (except during registration and other high-volume periods). If official transcripts are received by March 26, 2018, they are guaranteed to be evaluated for transfer credits and prerequisites by the start of the summer semester on May 16, 2018. All transcripts received after the deadline will be evaluated as received, but are not guaranteed to be evaluated in time for Registration.
  • If you are a special credit/visiting student and miss this deadline, you are required to submit a Special/Visiting Student Prerequisite Approval Form (see the Special/Visiting Student webpage for more information).

Mailing Address:
Lenoir Community College
Attention: Registrar
P.O. Box 188
Kinston, NC 28502

Fax Number:
(252) 233-6895

  • Electronic transmittal is the fastest way to send transcripts. Once your order has been placed, the recipient is notified by email that they can retrieve a certified PDF from our transcript ordering service. Before placing your order, find out from the recipient whether an electronic transcript is acceptable and if so, the email address you should use for delivery. The cost of the transcripts is $5 per copy. Electronic transcripts may be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse by using the link below.
  • The Registrar’s Office fills requests for curriculum transcripts on a daily basis. Transcript fee is $5. Transcripts (unofficial or official) cannot be released if there is any outstanding indebtedness to the College.
  • Unofficial transcripts can be requested in-person during normal business hours and picked up at the time of the request. Unofficial transcripts can also be viewed by logging in to myLCC.
  • Official transcript requests are processed once a day. Please allow 24 hours for processing and up to 48 hours during peak-times such as registration. Complete the Official Transcript Request Form and submit to the Registrar’s Office by mail, fax, or in person. The form must be signed by the person whose records are being requested.
  • Requests for High School Equivalency Diploma , Adult High School, and other Continuing Education transcripts should be made by contacting the Continuing Education Department at (252) 527-6223, ext. 722.
  • Duplicate or replacement curriculum diplomas can be ordered free of charge by completing the Duplicate Diploma Form and faxing or mailing to the Registrar’s Office.