Applications are accepted from qualified applicants each year beginning in September. Intent to Apply forms must be submitted by January 21, 2021. Applications must be submitted by January 28, 2021.
BEFORE applying to the Electroneurodiagnostic Technology (END) program, an applicant must satisfy the math and PSB prerequisites. Students must also complete any needed developmental Reading or English courses before applying to the END program.
An applicant must submit documentation of one of the following before receiving the Electroneurodiagnostic Technology application packet:
- An unweighted high school GPA of 2.8+ from a College Prep Curriculum valid within 10 years of enrollment.
- Qualifying placement scores or a grade of “P” for DMA 010-080 within the past 10 years.
- MAT 080 with a grade of “C” or higher within the past 10 years.
- RISE placement or transition studies showing mastery of Units 1-12 (Tier 2) within the past 10 years.
- Students who have completed a college approved math course such as MAT 122, MAT 141, MAT 151, MAT 152, MAT 161, MAT 171, or MAT 263 with a “C” or better may meet the math requirement.
Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) EXAM:
- All END Applicants are required to take the PSB EXAM. The score report must be submitted with your application. Please visit the PSB link below for guidelines, study guides, test dates, and how to pay and register for the PSB test.
If you have satisfied the math and science prerequisites, you are ready to begin the competitive application process.
NOTE: Currently enrolled LCC students skip to step 2. If you are currently not attending LCC and you are applying to a second Health Sciences Program and have already completed step 1, skip to step 2.
Complete an online Application for Admission. Select Pre-Electroneurodiagnostic Technology A10300ET as the major. Select 2021 FA as the start term. As part of the general admissions process, you must submit an official high school transcript, official transcripts from all other colleges attended, and placement scores if applicable. You will also need to set up your LancerLOGIN account so that you can access your Lancer Email. Acceptance into a Pre–Health Sciences Program does not guarantee acceptance into the Health Sciences Program.
Applications are accepted from qualified applicants each year beginning in September. Intent to Apply forms will close on January 21, 2021.
Step 1 must be completed before submitting the Intent to Apply form. Any course prerequisites must be satisfied before submitting the Intent to Apply form. A confirmation email will be sent indicating that your Intent to Apply form was received.
The Health Sciences Advisor will review your transcripts and a second email will be sent indicating requirements have been met for math. A Health Sciences Application Packet will be sent as an attachment in the email, as well. If you have not provided proof of the math requirement, an email will be sent requesting you contact the Health Sciences Admissions Advisor to provide missing information: email@example.com. If you have not take the ACT or PSB exam, complete Step 4 now.
All END applicants are required to take the ACT or PSB Exam. The score report must be submitted with your application.
Applications and any additional paperwork required must be submitted no later than January 28, 2021 by 3 p.m. An application, official transcripts, a checklist and an ACT or PSB score are required. If you did not complete BIO 168 and BIO 169 prior to receiving the Health Sciences application and checklist, and you attended another college, you must submit an official transcript showing your grades for these courses. If you are enrolled in BIO 169 at another college for the spring semester, you must submit proof of enrollment.