Payment, Refund, Tuition, & Fees
- You must add your additional course at the exact time you are dropping your previous course to avoid the 25% penalty for dropping a course during the Add Period. See a counselor/advisor before you withdraw from a course.
- Important Reminder: Per federal guidelines, for Internet and hybrid courses, students must login and submit an introductory assignment in the course in Moodle to be officially enrolled in the course.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. NO REFUNDS.
Payment Due Dates
Tuition is due 5 days prior to the start date of class. Students registering after the due date must pay at the time of registration.
Note: Payment for Fall 2020 will be accepted beginning July 1.
- August 14, 2020—Students must officially withdraw from class(es) in the Registrar’s Office by 3 p.m. to receive a 100% refund for tuition.
- August 14, 2020—Registration 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- August 17, 2020—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- August 17, 2020— 75% refund begins
- August 17-19, 2020—Students may add a course by consulting with their advisor and submitting their request to the Registrar’s Office before 6 p.m. on Wednesday, August 19.
- August 20, 2020—Last day to receive a 75% refund, if withdrawing from a first 8-week course after the course begins.
- August 26, 2020—Last day to receive a 75% refund, if withdrawing from a 16-week course after the course begins.
Refunds are based on the actual census (10%) date for each class and vary by class date and meeting time. Students may check with the Registrar’s Office or their instructor for the census date of the class.