Paramedic to ADN Transition–A45110PB
Applications are accepted from qualified applicants from September 4, 2018 – January 29, 2019.
BIOLOGY, PSYCHOLOGY, ENGLISH, AND HUMANITIES
Applicants must have completed the following before receiving the Paramedic to ADN application packet:
- Science: BIO 168, BIO 169 and BIO 275 with a grade of “C” or higher (the 5 year rule does not apply to these courses).
- The Registrar’s Office and the Dean of Health Sciences and Nursing must approve the equivalent to BIO 168 and 169.
- Psychology: PSY 150 and PSY 241 with a grade of “C” or higher
- English: ENG 111 and ENG 112
- Humanities: HUM 115 AND an additional Humanities/Fine Arts Elective
Request an Eligibility Review: If you are unsure of meeting the prerequisites, you may request an eligibility review prior to completing Step 1. Email Dusk Stroud at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach unofficial transcripts and/or placement scores if LCC does not have them on file.