Aviation Management & Career Pilot Technology–A60180M
Lenoir Community College Center for Aviation Education, located at the Kinston Regional Jetport (2772 Rouse Road Ext., Kinston, NC 28504), is the site for the Aviation Management and Career Pilot Technology curriculum program, which offers degree, diplomas, and certificates. Flight training at LCC is provided by its contract flight training provider. The facility is home to the only Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approved full motion flight simulator at a community college in eastern North Carolina.
Redbird FMX Full Motion Flight Simulator
- AA Approved Full Flight Motion Simulator
- Biennial Flight Reviews
- Substantial Cost Savings over the Course of Training
- Instrument Proficiency Checks
- Up to 50 of 250 Required Flight Training Hours can be logged in Simulator
- Multi-Engine Proficiency Training
- Garmin G-1000 Training
- Only Full Motion Flight Simulator at a Community College in Eastern NC
Transfer to Elizabeth City State University
Elizabeth City State University (ECSU) and LCC have agreed to provide educational opportunities for students at LCC who wish to transfer to ECSU. This Articulation Agreement in Professional Aeronautics between Elizabeth City State University and LCC is designed to facilitate the transfer of students from LCC to ECSU. The Articulation Agreement should be used by students who are intending to make the transfer under these programs and by the faculty, advisors, counselors, and others who might be advising those students.