You must have applied for admissions to LCC and be accepted as a student at least 24 hours before attempting to log in to myLCC. If you applied as a degree seeking student you must provide all documents required by the Admissions Office before being admitted as a student. High school students participating in dual–enrollment in Career and College Promise High School Programs can only be registered by contacting the Director of Admissions. Degree seeking students must obtain advisor permission before registering online. Special credit students do not require advisor approval.
After logging in to myLCC find the “Academic Advisor” block. Your Academic Advisor’s (Counselor) contact information will be visible.
Payments are due at the time of registration or soon thereafter. Please visit Payment, Refund, Rates and Fees for more information.
Please visit Payment, Refund, Rates and Fees for more information.
No, online registration is an alternate way for students to register after they have spoken with their advisors. You may still ask that your advisor register you face-to-face.
- Please remember that all degree seeking students are required to obtain advisor approval before registering online.
- Most errors will provide an explanation for the error. Before attempting to register check to make sure you have no active holds or restrictions on your account which could prevent you from registering. Active holds will be associated with a phone number for you to call to inquire about how to have the hold removed.
- If you still have an error after verifying that all restrictions/holds have been removed, please contact your advisor.
Registrar’s Office Restrictions (252-527-6223, ext. 306):
- RO – Registrar’s
- ATH – Athlete
Admissions Office Restrictions (252-527-6223, ext. 395):
- READM – Re-admit
- IF – Incomplete file for admissions
- DISP – Disciplinary
Business Office Restrictions (252-527-6223, ext. 324):
- BUS – Business Office
- PF – Parking Fine
Library Restrictions (252-527-6223, ext. 507):
- LF – Library fine
During the add period (begins the first day of the semester and lasts three days) registration is no longer live. This means that students may submit a manual request for registration online by logging in to myLCC, but requests are not reviewed in real-time. They are reviewed as time permits. Therefore, once the semester begins it is in the students’ best interest to contact their advisors to make any necessary schedule changes. After the add period ends students may contact their advisors to request drops (but not adds) through the 10% point of the semester (see Academic Calendar for exact dates).
- Students must provide official transcripts to the Registrar’s Office at least two weeks prior to registering online. Degree seeking students who have not met this criteria must be registered by their advisor.
- If you have provided official transcripts to the Registrar’s Office two weeks prior to registering and are still receiving an error, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 252-527-6223 ext 314 or 306.
- Special Credit/Visiting Students Transcript Information
Either the section you are searching for does not exist (some courses are only offered once a year) or you may be trying to register during a time when registration is closed. Check the registration schedule above to verify.