Child Care Grant
The 2020-2021 application is available now and will close on 07/30/20.
The LCC Child Care Grant is a grant funded by the state of North Carolina to assist currently enrolled students with their daycare expenses. It is meant to serve as partial and temporary child care funding while the student is enrolled in classes and is meeting the grant requirements. Funds are paid directly to state licensed day care centers for children between the ages of birth-12 years old. The grant covers the months of August through the last day of the spring semester as long as the student is enrolled.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Minimum Completion Rate of 67%
- Must be currently enrolled in an degree or Title IV eligible diploma program
- Must be enrolled at least 10 credit hours with LCC
- At least half of your credits must be on campus (not online)
- Must have completed one semester at Lenoir Community College
- Must be a NC resident
- FAFSA Application with LCC
- Complete the FAFSA verification process with the LCC Financial Aid Office
- Admissions Process for a curriculum program at LCC
- Child Care Grant Application