Lenoir Community College’s Alumni Organization is an active association dedicated to the students of the College. By becoming a member, you are helping future students achieve their goals, obtain their education, and build professional contacts. All former students (full-time and part-time, college credit and continuing education) are encouraged to join.
The mission of the Lenoir Community College Alumni Organization is to honor LCC’s culture and build lifelong relationships between alumni, faculty, and staff. The LCC Alumni Organization cultivates goodwill, meaningful involvement, and leadership opportunities to benefit the College and supports LCC by sponsoring social, educational, philanthropic, and service-oriented programs.
- Recognize that alumni offer a great diversity of talents, skills, and abilities that should be acknowledged and engaged to benefit the College and one another.
- Provide programs and opportunities that connect alumni to each other and to the College.
- Promote awareness of alumni achievements and accomplishments among all alumni, students, faculty and staff.
- Provide educational experiences that increase alumni knowledge not only of the College but also of our increasingly interdependent world.
- Encourage alumni support of the College through both their volunteer and financial efforts.
- Endeavor to support the efforts of the College to be a diverse community.
- Seek to support the student experience on campus and to create an understanding of the organization among undergraduates.
- Work cooperatively with the College in fulfilling its mission to all constituents.
- Encourage family and friends that attended LCC to join the Alumni Organization. Follow the LCC Foundation on Facebook so you can stay engaged with events happening on campus.
Members of the Organization will have the opportunity to provide valuable insight and input to develop, plan, and implement the future initiatives and benefits of the LCC Alumni Organization. Your feedback is welcome!