At present, the CAA does not articulate the A.A.S., A.G.E. or A.F.A. degrees for college transfer. Individual universities and community colleges have very specific program articulations, which govern the transfer of credit earned in these degree programs. Information on these programs is available from the academic advisor/counselor or the college catalog.