Eligibility is determined prior to the last official date to register for the term as published in the college catalog. At that time, the student must have:
- On or before the 15th calendar day of the term for the second full-time semester, as published in the college catalog, a student-athlete must have passed 12 semester hours with a 1.75 GPA or higher.
- On or before the 15th calendar day of the term for the third full-time semester, and all subsequent semesters thereafter, as published in the college catalog, a student-athlete must satisfy one of the following four requirements to be eligible for the upcoming term:
- Pass a minimum of 12 semester hours with a 2.00 GPA or higher during the previous semester of full-time enrollment,
- Pass an accumulation of semester hours equal to 12 multiplied by the number of semesters in which the student-athlete was previously enrolled full-time with a GPA of 2.00 or higher,
- A first season participant must have passed a minimum accumulation of 24 credit hours with a 2.00 GPA or higher for the initial term of participation, regardless of previous term or other accumulation requirements (NOTE: This only establishes eligibility for the initial term, not subsequent terms.),
- A first or second season participant must have passed a minimum accumulation of 36 credit hours for a fall sport, 48 credit hours for a spring sport, with a 2.00 GPA or higher, regardless of previous term or other accumulation requirement. A student-athlete who uses 4.E.4 to attain eligibility, must also meet the requirements of 4.E.1 or 4.E.2 in all subsequent terms of full-time enrollment./li>