Payment, Refund, Tuition & Fees
- Payment by phone – Contact the Cashier’s Office at 252-233-6858
- Payment in person – Visit Cashier’s Office in the Administration Building
- Nelnet Payment Plan – Log in to WebADVISOR
- Pay Online – Log in to WebADVISOR
- Please check WebADVISOR to view your award letter and to verify that the funds awarded are sufficient to cover your tuition
- Financial Aid funds cannot be paid for courses that are not in the student’s program
- Course(s) are automatically cancelled if balance is not paid by specific date or a payment plan has not been secured
- Deadlines apply regardless of course start date
Fall 2019 Due Dates
Tuition is due 5 days prior to the start date of the class. Students registering after the due date must pay at the time of registration.
NOTE: Payment for Fall 2019 will be accepted beginning July 1, 2019
Refund Policy (Fall 2019)
- August 14, 2019—Students must officially withdraw from class(es) in the Registrar’s Office by 5 p.m. to receive a 100% refund for tuition.
- August 14, 2019—Registration 8:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- August 15, 2019—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- August 15, 2019— 75% refund begins
- August 15-19, 2019—Students may add a course by consulting with their advisor and submitting their request to the Registrar’s Office before 6 p.m. on Monday, August 19.
- August 20, 2019—Last day to receive a 75% refund, if withdrawing from a first 8-week course after the course begins.
- August 26, 2019—Last day to receive a 75% refund, if withdrawing from a 16-week course after the course begins.
Note: Refunds are based on the actual census (10%) date for each class and vary by class date and meeting time. Students may check with the Registrar’s Office or their instructor for the census date of the class.
Refund Smarter. Your money. Your way.
Adding and Dropping Courses During the Add Period? Changing Sections?
- You must add your additional course at the exact time you are dropping your previous course to avoid the 25% penalty for dropping a course during the Add Period. See a counselor/advisor BEFORE you withdraw from a course.
- Important Reminder: Per federal guidelines, for Internet and hybrid courses, students must login and submit an introductory assignment in the course in Moodle to be officially enrolled in the course.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. NO REFUNDS.