What type of information do I need to provide about my disability?

June 28th, 2018|Categories: |

Documentation including a diagnosis is required by law in order to determine eligibility and must be from a licensed/certified professional. Since a current level of functioning should be included, the documentation should be recent. High School Individual Education Plans (IEP) and 504 Plans, while informative, are not sufficient to establish eligibility. A student wishing to