If you answer YES to one or more of the following, contact us at 252-527-6223, ext. 708, 707, or 111.
- Are you unemployed or underemployed?
- Have you been laid off from your job?
- Are you receiving public assistance?
- Do you need assistance with career development?
- Do you need assistance with job search, resume writing, interview procedures, and/or dressing for success?
Must have the following:
- US Citizen or Legal Alien
- Birth certificate or documentation
- Social Security Card
- NC Photo ID or Driver’s License
- Selective Service Registration (males only)
- Dislocated workers need:
- Notice of layoff or no–fault termination
- Verification of unemployment insurance status
- Job search record