WIOA  May Have Funds Available

If you answer YES to one or more of the following, contact us at 252-527-6223, ext. 708, 707, or 111.

  • Are you unemployed or underemployed?
  • Have you been laid off from your job?
  • Are you receiving public assistance?
  • Do you need assistance with career development?
  • Do you need assistance with job search, resume writing, interview procedures, and/or dressing for success?

Must have the following:

  • US Citizen or Legal Alien
  • Birth certificate or documentation
  • Social Security Card
  • NC Photo ID or Driver’s License
  • Selective Service Registration (males only)
  • Dislocated workers need:
    • Notice of layoff or no–fault termination
    • Verification of unemployment insurance status
    • Job search record
WIOA May Have Funds Available





Been Involved in WIA/WIOA before