Welcome to Lancer Nation and congratulations on your acceptance to Lenoir Community College. We are so happy you are here. One of the most exciting days each year at Lenoir Community College (LCC) is our annual new student orientation event. This is the kick off to fall registration and for many, it is the first opportunity for us to introduce new students to the campus, faculty and staff. If you missed our face to face orientation held July 13, 14, and 15, you can view our virtual orientation here. This virtual orientation will provide an opportunity to learn as much as possible about LCC all in one place. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Activating your Lancer account is the first step to becoming a student at LCC. Please follow the instructions below to access myLCC and activate your account and set up your password. If you have any issues, contact the helpdesk at (252) 527-6223, ext. 513.
To activate your LancerLOGIN Account:
Go to https://www.lenoircc.edu/
Click myLCC (top right)
Click Activate Account
Type in Student ID number or SSN
Type in Last Name
Type in Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
Create a New Password
Retype to confirm New Password
Check I’m not a Robot and complete the reCAPTCHA picture challenge
Make a note of your LancerLOGIN ID; You will use your LancerLOGIN ID and Password to access myLCC (home for student tools and information)
Our new student orientation is a personalized and self-paced presentation that will provide you important information about Lenoir Community College and the services and programs we offer. You can start and stop the presentation as needed. It will take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. Once you have completed the entire presentation, you can quickly refer back to points of interest.
You will use your Lancer email and password to log in to the presentation.
- Colleague Self-Service is an interactive web application used by students for academic advising, pre-registration, viewing financial information, and checking grades and program information. Newly accepted students may have limited access to Self-Service until they have started classes.
- The Self-Service Financial Aid section shows award status and projected disbursements, estimated cost of attendance, actions required, and current balances.
- AVISO is an online system developed to promote student success through an automated and efficient online platform that improves workflow, prioritizes outreach, and personalizes communication between students and faculty/staff.Learn more about AVISO
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of student education records. In accordance with FERPA guidelines, Lenoir Community College is not able to provide confidential information pertaining to students without written consent from student or written request from parent/legal guardian. The FERPA Release Form can be found in Self-Service under Apps and Forms by accessing the last icon on the left side of the page. Self-Service can be accessed through myLCC.
· Contact your advisor to register for your classes by phone, virtually or on another day.
· You can find your advisors name on your Letter of Admittance, by calling admissions at ext. 395, or emailing email@example.com.
Take a quick virtual tour of our campus, experience campus life, and explore career opportunities.
- Make sure you are aware of your rights and responsibilities as a student at Lenoir Community College.
Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Here are some additional financial aid links you may find helpful.
Paying for College
- No financial aid? Need to set up a payment plan?
- Find all your textbook needs at Lenoir Community College’s bookstore. Follow the link to preorder your books once you have met with your academic advisor and registered for classes.
- There is more to do than just study! Get involved.
Student Government Association
Lancers Student Clubs
Environment & Culture in Costa Rica May 11-22, 2022