Welcome to Lancer Nation and congratulations on your acceptance to Lenoir Community College. We are so happy you are here. One of the most exciting days each year at Lenoir Community College (LCC) is our annual new student orientation event. This is the kick off to fall registration and for many, it is the first opportunity for us to introduce new students to the campus, faculty and staff. Although we would like to have the opportunity to meet you in person, in these uncertain times, we want you to know that your safety comes first, so this virtual orientation will provide an opportunity to learn as much as possible about LCC all in one place. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Activating your Lancer account is the first step to becoming a student at LCC. Please follow the instructions below to access myLCC and activate your account and set up your password. If you have any issues, contact the helpdesk at (252) 527-6223, ext. 513.
To activate your LancerLOGIN Account:
Go to https://www.lenoircc.edu/
Click myLCC (top right)
Click Activate Account
Type in Student ID number or SSN
Type in Last Name
Type in Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
Create a New Password
Retype to confirm New Password
Check I’m not a Robot and complete the reCAPTCHA picture challenge
Make a note of your LancerLOGIN ID; You will use your LancerLOGIN ID and Password to access myLCC (home for student tools and information)
Our new student orientation is a personalized and self-paced presentation that will provide you important information about Lenoir Community College and the services and programs we offer. You can start and stop the presentation as needed. It will take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. Once you have completed the entire presentation, you can quickly refer back to points of interest.
You will use your Lancer email and password to log in to the presentation.
- Colleague Self-Service is an interactive web application used by students for academic advising, pre-registration, viewing financial information, and checking grades and program information. Newly accepted students may have limited access to Self-Service until they have started classes.
- The Self-Service Financial Aid section shows award status and projected disbursements, estimated cost of attendance, actions required, and current balances.
- AVISO is an online system developed to promote student success through an automated and efficient online platform that improves workflow, prioritizes outreach, and personalizes communication between students and faculty/staff.Learn more about AVISO
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of student education records. In accordance with FERPA guidelines, Lenoir Community College is not able to provide confidential information pertaining to students without written consent from student or written request from parent/legal guardian. The FERPA Release Form can be found in Self-Service under Apps and Forms by accessing the last icon on the left side of the page. Self-Service can be accessed through myLCC.
- Go to AVISO, located in myLCC and select SCHEDULE A MEETING.
Choose a location:
- Aerospace Advanced Manufacturing Center (AAMC) for Computer Engineering Technology, Computer-Integrated Machining Technology, Industrial Systems Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Aviation Center for Aviation Technology
- Main Campus for all other majors
- Know who you want to meet with? Type in your advisor’s name
- NOTE: All Health Sciences and Nursing students will select Dr. Alexis Welch as your advisor (Associate Degree Nursing, Practical Nursing, Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene, Electroneurodiagnostic Technology, Medical Assisting, Polysomnography, Radiography, and Surgical Technology)
- What would you like to discuss? Academic Advising/Registration
- Select the type of meeting and a day and time to meet.
- Virtual appointments will begin July 6, 2020.
- Face-to-face appointments will be held July 9, 13, 14, 15, and 16, 2020.
- Locate your advisor’s name on your Letter of Admittance, on your Lancer Survival Guide or by contacting Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-527-6223, ext. 395.
Schedule your appointment today!
Your health and safety is the College’s utmost concern. As a reminder, while on campus, all visitors must wear a face covering as mandated in the Governor’s Executive Order No. 147, receive a health screening, which includes a questionnaire and a temperature check upon entering a building, and practice social distancing.
Take a quick virtual tour of our campus, experience campus life, and explore career opportunities.
- Make sure you are aware of your rights and responsibilities as a student at Lenoir Community College.
Students Rights and Responsibilities
- Here are some additional financial aid links you may find helpful.
Paying for College
- No financial aid? Need to set up a payment plan?
- Find all your textbook needs at Lenoir Community College’s bookstore. Follow the link to preorder your books once you have met with your academic advisor and registered for classes.
- There is more to do than just study! Get involved.
Student Government Association
Lancers Student Clubs
Global Scholars & London Trip 2021