LPN to ADN Transition–A45110
Applications are accepted from qualified applicants from September 4, 2018 – November 9, 2018.
An applicant must have completed one of the following before receiving the LPN to ADN application packet:
•Qualifying placement scores within the last 5 years or
•MAT 080 with a grade of “C” or higher within last 5 years or
•DMA 010-050 with a grade of “P” and DMA 60, 70,80 with a grade of “P” within the last five years or
•MAT 122, MAT 141, MAT 151, MAT 161, MAT 171, MAT 263 course or an approved college algebra math with a grade of “C” or higher (the 5 year rule does not apply to these courses)
BIOLOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY
An applicant must have completed the following before receiving the LPN to ADN application packet:
- Applicants must also have completed BIO 168 and BIO169 with a grade of “C” or higher and PSY 150 with a grade of “C” or higher (the 5 year rule does not apply to these courses)
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- If an applicant has not completed PSY 241 and ENG 111, the applicant will be required to take these courses with NUR 211.
- If an applicant has not completed HUM 115, ENG112, BIO 275, and a humanities/fine arts elective, the applicant will be required to take these courses with the NUR courses noted in the catalog.
MATH PHARMACOLOGY EXAM
- In addition, a satisfactory score must be obtained on a math-pharmacology competency exam.
- Registration is required.
- You will be registered after your completed application packet is received.
Request an Eligibility Review: If you are unsure of meeting the prerequisites, you may request an eligibility review prior to completing STEP 1. Email Dusk Stroud at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach unofficial transcripts and/or placement scores if LCC does not have them on file.
If you have satisfied the math, biology and psychology prerequisites, you are ready to begin the competitive application process.
Submit an official transcript from your high school or provide a copy of your High School Equivalency Diploma. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are still required to submit high school documentation.
Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended. Falsification or failure to supply the correct information may be considered grounds for rejection or dismissal. If it is determined that you have attended a college that was not listed on your application, the transcript will be required. If you are unable to submit an official transcript due to a hold on your account at the college, you will be ineligible to apply at this time.
The Health Sciences Advisor will review your request. You will receive an email indicating you have met the requirements. You will also receive your Health Sciences Application Packet as an attachment to the email. If you have not provided proof of the requirements, you will receive an email requesting that you contact the Health Sciences Admissions Advisor to provide missing information at email@example.com.