The Experience LCC Virtual Orientation session is designed to assist students with the transition to Lenoir Community College.
- Schedule a meeting with your Academic Advisor (Face-to-face sessions will be available July 9, 13, 14, 15, and 16 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) Virtual sessions will available beginning July 6, 2020 and remain available throughout the month of July
- Plan your course of study
- Register for classes
During your virtual orientation, you will also
- Learn more about the college
- Activate your Lancer Account
- Learn how to navigate Self-Service and Aviso
- Complete your FERPA
- Pre-order books
- Discover campus resources
- Learn about student organizations
Before you can register for fall classes, you must:
Submit an official high school transcript, High School Equivalency Diploma or Adult High School Diploma.
Submit official transcripts from colleges other than LCC that you have attended.
Once you have registered, you can access the virtual orientation by going to www.lenoircc.edu and click on the Experience LCC button (located just below the search bar) or go directly to Experience LCC.
*For more information, please contact admissions at 252-527-6223, ext. 395.*