Real Estate Courses
CURRENT COURSES OFFERED
REQUIREMENTS – choose a course below for more information
- All students MUST present their current pocket cards at the beginning of the course. Certificates will be issued with your name as it appears on your license.
- Students must possess a North Carolina broker license (either provisional or not provisional).
- Course textbook information will be provided by the instructor.
Payment should be made within 48 hours of the course start date. Payment can be made with one of the following methods:
- Check or Money Order (Please make payable to Lenoir Community College)
- Cash (Exact cash is required)
- Contact the program coordinator listed below
Students can register in one of three ways:
- In Person: See office location of the program coordinator listed below.
- Phone: Contact the program coordinator listed below.