Notary Public Education Courses
This Notary Public Education course is required for individuals interested in obtaining a North Carolina commission as a Notary Public.
CURRENT COURSES OFFERED
REQUIREMENTS – click on the course below for more information
- Must be at least 18 years of age or legally emancipated.
- Must reside or have regular place or work in North Carolina.
- Must legally reside in the United States.
- Must speak, read, and write the English language.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a current edition of the Notary Public Guidebook.
- Must have a valid picture ID issued by the State of North Carolina or the United States Government that displays a picture and physical description.
- Pre-Registration is required
- Payments MUST be made within 24 hours of the course
- It is extremely important to be on time for the class. Late arrivals will not be permitted to join the class or make up the missed information at a later time.
- The Notary Public guidebook is approximately $30.96 and MUST be purchased prior to the first class meeting. The textbook is available by calling the LCC College Bookstore at 252-527-6223, ext. 203, which is open daily, (Monday -Thursday), 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Payment should be made within 48 hours of the course start date. Payment can be made with one of the following methods:
- Check or Money Order (Please make payable to Lenoir Community College)
- Cash (Exact cash is required)
- Contact the program coordinator listed below
Students can register in one of three ways:
- In Person: See office location of the program coordinator listed below.
- Phone: Contact the program coordinator listed below.