Manicurist (Nail Tech) Courses
CURRENT COURSES OFFERED
The Manicurist Program needs patrons to practice their skills. Walk-in clients are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis or by calling 252-527-6223, ext. 131.
- This 360-hour course provides the necessary training for students wishing to enter the field of manicuring. Students that successfully complete this course are eligible to take the NC State Board of Cosmetic Arts Exam.
- Instructor Marcella Cole has been a Licensed Manicurist since 1990 and has been the Lead Instructor of Manicuring/Nail Technology at Lenoir Community College since 2010. From booth rental to salon ownership, Mrs. Cole has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the field of manicuring.
- Acrylic Brush (Available at Sally’s for $15–$20)
- Cosmetology Student ID (Available at the LCC Bookstore for $8)
- Solid Navy Blue Scrubs
- Solid White Shoes
- Solid White Socks
Manicurist Course Syllabus
- Manicurist Course
Milady Standard Nail Technology
ISBN: 978–128508475 (English) Edition: 7th 15
ISBN: 978–1285080598 (Spanish) Edition: 7th 15
This course is limited to twelve (12) students. Seats are not guaranteed until payment has been received. Payment should be made within 48 hours of the course start date. Payment can be made with one of the following methods:
- Check or Money Order (Please make payable to Lenoir Community College)
- Cash (Exact cash is required)
- Contact the program coordinator listed below
Students can register in one of three ways:
- In Person: See office location of the program coordinator listed below.
- Phone: Contact the program coordinator listed below.