From certifications to renewals, Lenoir Community College provides a variety of training through the Continuing Education Gunsmithing Program.
CURRENT COURSES OFFERED
COURSE INFORMATION – click on the course below for more information
- The Gunsmithing Program prepares students with education in firearms, enabling them to be a success at their trade. The courses taught include the safe handling and operation of firearms, gun design, instruction in the usage of all hand and mechanical tools needed to perform their tasks and how to appropriately maintain a clean firearm.
- Continuing Education Gunsmithing courses are available in Greene County throughout the year.
- Continuing Education Gunsmithing Courses are available in summer term only at the Jones County Center.
- Course syllabus will be provided by the instructor.
- Course textbook information will be provided by the instructor.
Payment should be made within 48 hours of the course start date. Payment can be made with one of the following methods:
- Check or Money Order (Please make payable to Lenoir Community College)
- Cash (Exact cash is required)
- Contact the program coordinator listed below
Students can register in one of three ways:
- In Person: See office location of the program coordinator listed below.
- Phone: Contact the program coordinator listed below.