Defensive Driving Courses
This course is designed to teach students that Defensive Driving is the responsibility of everyone who operates a vehicle in our roadway community. This course will teach students to recognize hazards, understand the defense, and act correctly in time.
CURRENT COURSES OFFERED
REQUIREMENTS – click on title below for more information
- Driver’s License
- All cell phones MUST be silenced during the course
- Pre-Registration is required
- Payments MUST be made within 24 hours of the course
- It is extremely important to be on time for the class. Late arrivals will not be permitted to join the class or make up the missed information at a later time.
- The DDC 4 NSC Driver Safety Training Course Guide will be provided at no additional cost.
Payment should be made within 48 hours of the course start date. Payment can be made with one of the following methods:
- Check or Money Order (Please make payable to Lenoir Community College)
- Cash (Exact cash is required)
- Contact the program coordinator listed below
Students can register in one of three ways:
- In Person: See office location of the program coordinator listed below.
- Phone: Contact the program coordinator listed below.