Concealed Carry Courses
CURRENT COURSES OFFERED
COURSE INFORMATION – choose title below for more information
- Must be United States Citizen
- Must be a resident of North Carolina within the last 30 days
- Handgun – Each student will provide their own (revolver or semi-automatic) handgun. Each handgun must have the ability to load a minimum of 5 ammunition rounds at one time.
- Ammunition – A minimum of 40 rounds of ammunition for the gun is required.
- Magazine – Students using a semi-automatic handgun should bring at least one spare magazine if available.
- Safety Glasses – Students can use traditional safety glasses, eyeglasses, or sunglasses.
- Hearing Protection – Ear muffs or ear plugs are acceptable.
- An individual who has been adjudicated guilty of, or received a prayer for Judgment Continued, or suspended sentence for offenses constituting a misdemeanor under the following specific statutes, or any other crime of violence, is disqualified from obtaining a permit to carry a concealed handgun.
Learn more >>
- Lenoir County
- Greene County
Greene, Jones, and Lenoir Law Enforcement Officer’s Association Range
4087 Falling Creek Road
La Grange, NC 28551
Workforce Development Center
602 West Harper Street
Snow Hill, NC 28580
Instructor will advise.
- The Concealed Carry Handgun Training Manual will be provided at no additional charge.
Payment should be made within 48 hours of the course start date. Payment can be made with one of the following methods:
- Check or Money Order (Please make payable to Lenoir Community College)
- Cash (Exact cash is required)
- Contact the program coordinator listed below
Students can register in one of three ways:Register Online
- In Person: See office location of the program coordinator listed below.
- Phone: Contact the program coordinator listed below.