Complete an online Lenoir Community College Application for Admissions (select Special Credit/Visiting Student as program name). You will be redirected to the CFNC.org website to complete the application.
If you are a Special/Visiting Student and are planning to register for a course at Lenoir Community College with a prerequisite, it is required that you:
- Complete the Special/Visiting Student Pre-requisite Approval Form and provide unofficial transcripts or current schedule that supports completion of prerequisites or current enrollment in the prerequisites (unofficial copy is an online copy from the student’s college account or an opened printed copy)
- Ensure that transcripts have student’s name and the school’s name or web address
To determine if a course has prerequisites look up the prerequisites by following the steps below:
- Visit WebAdvisor (you are not required to log in).
- Click on Prospective Student
- Click on Search for Sections
- Indicate the term you wish to search
- Indicate the course subject (ex:ENG) and the course number (if known)
- Click Submit
- You may then view the course prerequisites by clicking on the course title
If registering for a course with no prerequisites, you may register for the course online during scheduled registration dates without submitting the Special/Visiting Prerequisite Approval Form.
When registering for courses with prerequisites, the required Special/Visiting Student Course Approval Form must be completed. Each course that has a prerequisite must be included on this form. Unofficial transcripts are required from the school at which the prerequisite was completed. Special/Visiting Student Approval Form(s) must be faxed along with the unofficial transcript(s) or current schedule to 252-233-6895.
You will be notified by email when your pre-requisite approval request has been processed. Please allow up to four business days for your request to be processed. This approval allows you to register online during scheduled registration dates or to contact your Advisor for registration.