Payment, Refund, Tuition & Fees
- Payment by phone – Contact the Cashier’s Office at 252-233-6858
- Payment in person – Visit Cashier’s Office in the Administration Building
- Nelnet Payment Plan – Log in to WebADVISOR
- Pay Online – Log in to WebADVISOR
- Please check WebADVISOR to view your award letter and to verify that the funds awarded are sufficient to cover your tuition
- Financial Aid funds cannot be paid for courses that are not in the student’s program
- Course(s) are automatically cancelled if balance is not paid by specific date or a payment plan has not been secured
- Deadlines apply regardless of course start date
Fall 2017 Due Dates
- If you register April 10–August 3, tuition must be paid by August 3 at 5 p.m.
- If you register August 4–August 17, tuition must be paid by August 17 at 7 p.m.
- If you register August 18–August 28, tuition must be paid by August 28 at 4 p.m.
- If you register August 29 or thereafter, tuition due at time of registration.
NOTE: Payment for Fall 2017 will be accepted beginning July 5
Refund Policy (Fall 2017)
- August 14, 2017–Registration 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- August 14, 2017–You must officially withdraw from class(es) in the Registrar’s Office by 6 p.m. to receive a 100% refund for tuition.
- August 15–17, 2017–You may add a course by consulting with your advisor and submitting your request to the Registrar’s Office before 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 17.
- August 18, 2017–Last day to receive a 75% refund, if withdrawing from a first 8–week course after the course begins.
- August 24, 2017–Last day you may qualify for a 75% refund if you withdraw from a course after the semester begins.
Note: Your refund is based on the actual census (10%) date for each class and varies by class date and meeting time. You may check with the Registrar’s Office or your instructor for the census date of your class.
Adding and Dropping Courses During the Add Period? Changing Sections?
- You must add your additional course at the exact time you are dropping your previous course to avoid the 25% penalty for dropping a course during the Add Period. See a counselor/advisor BEFORE you withdraw from a course.
- Important Reminder: Per federal guidelines, for Internet and hybrid courses, students must login and submit an introductory assignment in the course in Moodle to be officially enrolled in the course.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. NO REFUNDS.