Payment, Refund, Tuition & Fees
- Payment by phone – Contact the Cashier’s Office at 252-233-6858
- Payment in person – Visit Cashier’s Office in the Administration Building
- Nelnet Payment Plan – Log in to WebADVISOR
- Pay Online – Log in to WebADVISOR
- Please check WebADVISOR to view your award letter and to verify that the funds awarded are sufficient to cover your tuition
- Financial Aid funds cannot be paid for courses that are not in the student’s program
- Course(s) are automatically cancelled if balance is not paid by specific date or a payment plan has not been secured
- Deadlines apply regardless of course start date
Summer 2017 Due Dates
- If you register April 10–May 10, tuition must be paid by May 10 at 4 p.m.
- If you register May 11–May 18, tuition must be paid by May 18 at 6 p.m.
- If you register May 19 or thereafter, tuition due at time of registration.
Fall 2017 Due Dates
- If you register April 10–August 3, tuition must be paid by August 3 at 5 p.m.
- If you register August 4–August 17, tuition must be paid by August 17 at 7 p.m.
- If you register August 18–August 28, tuition must be paid by August 28 at 4 p.m.
- If you register August 29 or thereafter, tuition due at time of registration.
NOTE: Payment for Fall 2017 will be accepted beginning July 5
Refund Policy (Summer 2017)
- May 16, 2017–Students must officially withdraw from class(es) in the Registrar’s Office by 5 p.m. to receive a 100% refund for tuition.
- May 17, 2017–Registration 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
- May 17, 2017–Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- May 17, 2017–75% refund begins
- May 17–18, 2017–Students may add a course by consulting with their advisor and submitting their request to the Registrar’s Office before 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 18.
- May 18, 2017–Last day to receive a 75% refund, if withdrawing from a first 5-week course after the course begins.
- May 23, 2017–Last day to receive a 75% refund, if withdrawing from a 10-week course after the course begins.
Note: Refunds are based on the actual census (10%) date for each class and vary by class date and meeting time. Students may check with the Registrar’s Office or their instructor for the census date of the class.
Adding and Dropping Courses During the Add Period? Changing Sections?
- You must add your additional course at the exact time you are dropping your previous course to avoid the 25% penalty for dropping a course during the Add Period. See a counselor/advisor BEFORE you withdraw from a course.
- Important Reminder: Per federal guidelines, for Internet and hybrid courses, students must login and submit an introductory assignment in the course in Moodle to be officially enrolled in the course.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. NO REFUNDS.